Thursday, August 6, 2009

12.34.56 07.08.09

Maybe those number doesn't mean anything to you guys, but it will happen tomorrow afternoon.
I received this info from my brother through my email. Let see the digit, its 123456789. Cool huh!. For those who might interesting with this number. Maybe you guys can grab your camera and capture the moment, because it only happen once in a lifetime.

But it's different if you can live for another 100 years.. uwekk! :P

Still not understand with the number?
Let me make it more clear. (Hour.Minute.Second. Day.Month.Year).. so there it goes, 12.34.56 on 07.08.09.

*updated

Well it's been about 5 hours after the moment past. Well for me i didn't capture anything at that time, because i was working, and it was busy and very busy. pity me :( .

but at least i can share it with others the picture that been taken by several people that i can find in the internet. Well my big WOW! for them. Good job guys.. Here some of the picture of the moment that only can be taken 100 years in a time.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPost
Quickpost this image to Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and others!
Picture taken By Mr.Jinks at flickr.com

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPost
Quickpost this image to Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and others!
Picture taken by Nifmus at flickr.com

that it what i have here and actually there are plenty more pictures out there, maybe you guys can check it by your self on www.flickr.com

And here some info for you guys on others cool times and date.

Do you guys know that actually we already have a perfect 1234567890 digit in time and date,
it happen on year 1990. Actually it was the same, it happen with the same time like today, and the same date and month and it goes like this 12.34.56 07/08/90. Very interesting is it. and to make it happen again i guess we should wait for another 81 years from now. I pray to god i will i still alive that time. hurmm let me see.. 26+81=107!!? Am i still alive that time.. I wish!

And owh yeah! the year before 1990, it was 1989 is it?. But that time the number goes like this 0123456789. So at that time on 01.23.45 06/07/89 all the digit has been represented.. and guess what we only have to wait for another 80 years for that. Hurm, why am i so happy.. i don't think i still alive on that time hehe..

and there will be another another special moment on the September which is 09.09.09 09/09/09 .. can't wait for this one.. and for this one, i will capture my personal special moment, and it goes same to next year on 10(hours).10(minute).10(second) 10(date).10(month).10(year), it goes same number for the other years... except year 2013. uwekk :p

And there you are, some of my new updates from my last night post..

Actually there's nothing happen that time, i think so, (touch wood!). Just an information for you guys out there..

And at the meantime, did you guys see the ads in the FaceBook? I think it cool huh~! Just register and simply RM88 its your. 88.. waahh.. lucky number.. got "ong"!!



Registration is simple.. it is like 1,2,3.. and again the number out.. hihihi





SO why wait more.. RM88 dude..

Click here to proceed the RM88

Ochon @ Vicq


3 comments:

Ken Wooi on August 6, 2009 at 7:54 AM said...

yeah i know about it! =D

kenwooi.com

mknace unlimited on August 8, 2009 at 5:26 PM said...

:) :) :)

Vicq @ Ochon on August 11, 2009 at 9:30 AM said...

@ kenwooi hehehe of courselah u know.. u owez up 2 date person

@mknace
:):):) 2!

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My photo
Simple and sometimes a kind hearted guy, i'm the fifth from my six siblings. Struggling to live and always satisfied with what i have now. I'm a yes man!, but it all depends on situation. Single but not available anymore. My job, i'm a cook and bartender as well, now working in TGI FRIDAYS as full time and blogging and doing my accesorries bussiness as my part time. Got time check on our other site in www.galanggalang.info for more information or question on how to make money in the internet Email me, I'm always available to answer any of you guys question. inngrade@yahoo.com

My Blog log Visitor

<
Locations of visitors to this page

Ochon Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie

# Contact info submission url: ochon.blogspot.com site_owner: Victor J.P display_email: inngrade@yahoo.com site_name: Ochon's Blog site_description: I share my experience, life, thought and how to make money OnLoad="FreeViral(291501)"