Thursday, July 30, 2009

Apology From Kosmo to Late Yasmin Ahmad Family


The article is out on Thursday, 30 July 2009 kosmo makes apology to the late Yasmin Ahmad and family. This what happen when a form of people voice combine its was as strong tsunami or maybe worse than that. I dont know what else to write down, but as for me, i still feel not that satisfied with what has Kosmo! and gang has done on their stupidness when post the news without thinking on late Yasmin Ahmad "salacious story". As for me, Kosmo! serve you right!. You guys should deserve it. Boycott or not boycott.. You guys already in my black-listed. Your paper sux!

For more info read more of this article on



Add Video

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

After looking over a handful of the blog articles on your web
page, I truly appreciate your technique of blogging. I saved as a favorite it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back soon.
Please visit my web site as well and tell me how you feel.



Here is my web page; kredit ohne BonitäTsprüfung

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My photo
Simple and sometimes a kind hearted guy, i'm the fifth from my six siblings. Struggling to live and always satisfied with what i have now. I'm a yes man!, but it all depends on situation. Single but not available anymore. My job, i'm a cook and bartender as well, now working in TGI FRIDAYS as full time and blogging and doing my accesorries bussiness as my part time. Got time check on our other site in www.galanggalang.info for more information or question on how to make money in the internet Email me, I'm always available to answer any of you guys question. inngrade@yahoo.com

My Blog log Visitor

<
Locations of visitors to this page

Ochon Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie

# Contact info submission url: ochon.blogspot.com site_owner: Victor J.P display_email: inngrade@yahoo.com site_name: Ochon's Blog site_description: I share my experience, life, thought and how to make money OnLoad="FreeViral(291501)"