Sunday, July 5, 2009

Primitive Thinker

What is primitive? It's hard to defined, but its easy for someone to react like one, or think like one.
for those who not really understand with the word please proceed and click
here.

So then the story goes like this. Few days before, my colleague ask me what am i doing at the internet? He saw my blog, I mean this blog and still curious with what I'm doing, he's kinda interested with what I'm doing, I mean he's interested with the money that i will make, but in some kind of way he still arguing with me, does making money in the internet really exist?

As far he know, the only way to make money is by working for others, or selling stuff while opening a shop, conning people " part of his expertise", which is we need our feet to walk and do all the job. So, that what i called a Primitive Thinker. In this era, Buying or selling can be done in the internet for example visit our group site www.GalangGalang.info. We opened a shop without any extra budget to open a stall, kiosk or rent a shop. All done by selling in the internet. At, first it a bit challenging to spread the site to others, but with some help of our friend out side there, nothing is impossible.

Online shop is one way of making money in the internet. How about blogging? Some people use blogs to express their feeling, shares information, or updating their daily life or MAYBE making money by posting something in their blog, just by posting all your thought you can get money? but how?.

For any further question, please drop by on my friend blog click here --> Jeesone's Blog






So there you are, some of example of making money in the internet. As for me, for the time being I'll concentrating on PTC and PTR because that is one of easiest way to make money in the internet. I only have to spend maybe 1-1.5 hour to click all the site I'd already joined. And to remind you guys back, all the site that I've been joined has already reviewed by me. Which guarantee by other user that the site really pays!. And for your information I joined PTC site that has it own forum, so from there you can read all of the post either the site is a fraud or not.


Yesterday i already add one more collection in my boomarks on PTC site. It was www.Cash-Harvest.com . The site paying by Surf links, Read ads, Promote sites and Read emails. And earn 50% from your referrals and get 80% more if you Upgrade. So why wait? Join www.Cash-Harvest.com now





5 comments:

me on July 6, 2009 at 6:49 PM said...

More people than ever need more money! But where do you find the information to make money?
MakingMoneyAtoZ.com has thousands of ways you can make money right now, no sign-up no obligation. Just search some of the best money making idea on the web! Webmasters promote your money making website or blog submit it for free here: http://makingmoneyatoz.com/submit.php

Anonymous said...

If you know everything properly about internet marketing then you can properly apply your skills in earning money online. The business opportunitiess are good in the internet marketing. Owing a Ferrari is like a multimillion dollar contract. Many people are facing troubles these days as they are not taking advices from the successful people.

If you are having multimillionaire friends then they will give you the strategies of becoming one among the millionaires. If you generate a lot of income stream then there will be a great impact on the finances of yours. Diversifying the income stream is really very important.

Vicq @ Ochon on July 7, 2009 at 6:24 AM said...

Thanks scott and cristi.. i'm looking forward to other kind of opportunity of finding money in other way in the internet.. but not now.

Anyway thanks for the info guyss!!.. good luck to you all!!

Vicq @ Ochon on July 7, 2009 at 11:00 AM said...

Thanks for the info.. it will be my next list!

Vicq @ Ochon on July 7, 2009 at 11:00 AM said...

thanks for the info

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My photo
Simple and sometimes a kind hearted guy, i'm the fifth from my six siblings. Struggling to live and always satisfied with what i have now. I'm a yes man!, but it all depends on situation. Single but not available anymore. My job, i'm a cook and bartender as well, now working in TGI FRIDAYS as full time and blogging and doing my accesorries bussiness as my part time. Got time check on our other site in www.galanggalang.info for more information or question on how to make money in the internet Email me, I'm always available to answer any of you guys question. inngrade@yahoo.com

My Blog log Visitor

<
Locations of visitors to this page

Ochon Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie

# Contact info submission url: ochon.blogspot.com site_owner: Victor J.P display_email: inngrade@yahoo.com site_name: Ochon's Blog site_description: I share my experience, life, thought and how to make money OnLoad="FreeViral(291501)"